It might sound rather dull; if it does that's my fault because the range of topics is far-reaching and the speakers, always in front of a live audience, are at the peak of their field of expertise. Here are some I've watched recently:
- Malcolm Gladwell: On Spaghetti Sauce. Recorded in 2004, business-based but well worth watching.
- Seth Godin: Hilarious talk from 2006 called 'This Is Broken'
- Tim Birkhead: On the early birdwatchers. Suprisingly attention-grabbing.
- Julia Sweeney: On letting go of God. Comedienne being deeply thought-provoking.
- Tan Le: A headset that reads your brainwaves. 'nuff said?