View my previous blog here: http://bazzablog-uk.blogspot.com

I reply to all comments except spam, no matter how old!

Please ignore any email address displayed here! My email is shamp123 AT sky.com


Sunday 24 January 2010

Quiz Question (2) Literary Connection

Consider these four men. What fact about their lives connects them? Giacomo Casanova Philip Larkin Mao Tse-Tung Jorge Luis Borges I will post the answer in a few days!
Philip Larkin's This Be The Verse will be the subject of a future post

5 comments:

bazza said...

I have obviously asked too hard a question or maybe nobody visits this site!
Here's a clue; they were all, at one time or another in their careers, bibliosophs.

Lew said...

You could have included Golda Meir and Ben Franklin! (I knew the Chairman was one, but I had to look up the others!). Lew

bazza said...

Hello Lew. You are right about Golda Meir & Ben Frankin of course. Thanks for not giving the exact answer yet!
Do you have a blog? I think I was the first person to look at your (empty) profile.
Thanks for visiting.

Bob said...

Larkin worked in a library....I guess the others did too.

bazza said...

Bob, you are right they were all librarians at one time or another.